Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Does This Picture Look Familiar?



I ask you, have you seen this picture before? You may think so, from a previous post, but alas, it is a new photo. Is this just a phase? I think not! This little boy LOVES his Mommy! I am thankful that he loves me so much, but it makes it difficult to get much of anything done in a day. When I look around my house and see the chaos that I live in, I have to keep reminding myself that he will only be little for so long. Someday, he wont want me to hug him in public, so I better take advantage of the love he wants from me now!

Another cute story from this week-

I had to sing in the choir during Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Of course, we are always sitting in the back of the chapel in the overflow. As I stood up to go sing, Ellie chased me down the aisle saying, "Mommy, I need a hug and a kiss before you go!" Knowing that she would be very upset and probably cry through the choir number if I didn't honor her request, I turned around and gave her a hug and a kiss. When I got up to the stand, I heard Luke's voice yelling, "Hi Mommy, Hi Mommy!" I couldn't help but smile. As I walked back to my seat after the song was over, there were Luke and Ellie, running to greet me yelling, "Mommy, Mommy!" We held hands and walked back down the aisle together to our seats. As I passed a member of our ward she said, "You aren't loved at all, are you?"

This Thanksgiving week, I am so grateful for these three little angels that I get the honor of calling my children. I love you all so much! Thank you for loving me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and I can't believe Parker is so old!
Lisanne

Sara said...

That is so cute, Liz. I love those kids.