Thursday, November 26, 2009

November Happenings!

November has flown by! I can't believe it's almost December. Christmas will be here before we know it. We have had a great month! A few weeks ago, Ellie and I had a night out together. We went to see "Disney Princesses On Ice." Ellie is such a beautiful, funny, energetic little girl. It is so much fun to spend time with her one on one. She is so much fun to talk to.



Princesses On Ice was great! Ellie loved it. All of her favorite princesses were there. Her favorite part was the Cinderella wedding scene. We ate hot dogs, popcorn, and licorice. I also got her her very own wand and a coloring book.


The next night, we took all the kids to the U of U basketball game. They did a lot better than I thought they would! We made it through the whole game! Parker loved clapping along to the "Utah Man" song. Luke loved screaming "Go Utes!" at the top of his lungs. Ellie did a lot of people watching, dancing and singing. We even made it on the jumbo tron twice!

1 comment:

Jill T said...

Didn't you love Princesses on Ice? I thought it was such a fun girls day. Only you're nicer than I am, to buy a wand and coloring book too. My girls had to settle for Kettle Corn. :)