cutest things ever. i love their outfits.
Darling! I love the colors and Luke looks exactely like Josh! I also love their Christmas jammies-what a fun tradition!
So cute! I love the green and hot pink!! Lisanne
Those are fabulous! I bet you're so excited! I know I'm always relieved when a major photo shoot turns out well :)
I tried to click on the button to follow your blog and it won't let me.
love them!!!!!!!!!!
Three comments: When you're a jet, you're a jet all the way; Vogue; Rootbeer barrels.
In case you didn't know... your kids are DANG cute woman, you outta have a baby making business.....you would make a killing on Ebay.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cutest things ever. i love their outfits.
Darling! I love the colors and Luke looks exactely like Josh! I also love their Christmas jammies-what a fun tradition!
So cute! I love the green and hot pink!!
Lisanne
Those are fabulous! I bet you're so excited! I know I'm always relieved when a major photo shoot turns out well :)
I tried to click on the button to follow your blog and it won't let me.
love them!!!!!!!!!!
Three comments: When you're a jet, you're a jet all the way; Vogue; Rootbeer barrels.
In case you didn't know... your kids are DANG cute woman, you outta have a baby making business.....you would make a killing on Ebay.
Post a Comment