We had a great time in Florida last week! Josh had a conference and we were lucky enough to tag along! His brother and his wife and two kids came as well. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. It felt so good to get some sun after the long Utah winter!
We did A LOT of swimming...




We went to Disney World...
Here we are at the Magic Kingdom!
The Wild Animal Park...
It's Tough To Be A Bug 3-D show!
The Safari!
And, Mickey of course!
We also went to a Pirate dinner show that the kids LOVED! They even go to pretend to be soldiers and fight with the pirates!
We had so much fun! It was hard to come home!
7 comments:
Oh and look at the lovely weather you had! We REALLY need to coordinate our trips next time. Looks like soooo much fun ;).
Oh my goodness! I am so jealous!
Wasn't the Gaylord Palms just about the most fun resort ever?!
Looks like so much fun! I am sure your kids didn't want to come home. Did Ellie pick out her swimsuit? That is the same one Ashlynn picked out for the Summer!
Lisanne
Okay, I have to just say that the first thing that went through my head was "These are the children of the girl who was SOOOOO afraid of Chucky Cheese!!!" I love that so many of your pictures involved Disney characters and the kids are screaming or trying to run away. Do you see in the irony there, or is it just me? I love you Liz!
Looks like a dreamy vacation! And I would have never thought to take my kids to tepanyaki, but I bet they WOULD like it!
How fun Lizzy! I love Ellie's dress (the one you got when you visited me I think) in the Disneyworld pics! We are so glad you had a nice time. Thank goodness for business trips the whole family can enjoy! Love you :)
you and I shop at the same places for our boys. I've seen clothes from Naartje and Target that Jack, Luke AND parker all wear... :)
Post a Comment