Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Little Boy Becomes A Little Man!

Okay, okay, so I gave in and finally cut Parker's hair. It was time. It was getting so out of control! I must admit, I got a little teary eyed as we walked through the door of our local "Cookie Cutters." I thought this might be the end of Parker's curls. When I cut Luke's hair for the first time, his curls never came back. For me, the first haircut symbolizes the end of babyhood. I just want Parks to stay little forever!

Parker was so brave. He got right up into the little car and held perfectly still the whole time. I was so proud of him! Once the haircut was over, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised to see that his hair actually looks curlier with some of the weight taken off! Here are some pictures of the little man! I think he looks so adorable! Oh, how I love this little guy. I hope he will always love his red, curly locks! I know I will!

BEFORE

AND...

AFTER!

1 comment:

brooke said...

He has amazing hair. I always wanted a red head and I feel a little jipped that I didn't get one. He is a cutie and I know what you mean about the first hair cut--sad.