A few mornings ago, Luke came out of the bathroom with the following comment-
Luke: Mom, in my brain, the Holy Ghost told me to use soap when I washed my hands and Satan told me not to.
Me: Oh, really? Well, who did you decide to listen to?
Luke: The Holy Ghost.
Me: Oh good. I'm glad you made the right choice.
I only hope in the future, he will always remember to listen to the Holy Ghost! I love you, Luke!
3 comments:
Luke, you're on the right track...sometimes it is hard to make a choice, but you always have that free agency. "Ask mommy or daddy what free agency is. We make so many choices every day...some are hard and some are easy...can you think of some easy choices? Let me know...love, Grandma Suzi
Satan told me not to? How funny!
That darn Satan. He NEVER uses soap.
Post a Comment