Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas! (Better Late Than Never!)

The kids in their Christmas gear!

This post has been a long time coming! Our Christmas was great this year. I LOVE this holiday so much because it means lots of family togetherness. There is nothing I love more than being with my family.
Josh actually took Christmas Eve off this year! It was truely a Christmas miracle! We started Christmas Eve off with brunch at my parent's house. I was having too much fun with everyone and forgot to take a single picture! We ate a delicious meal and then exchanged gifts.

After heading back home for a few short hours, we went up to Josh's parent's house for dinner and present exchange with them. We also did the nativity again this year. Parker and Luke were wise men and Ellie was an angel again. I love this tradition!

Erica and I holding my tiny present from her! It was actually a darling necklace with my kids's names on it!

Christmas morning was great! Santa came! He at his cookies, Rudolph ate his apple, and we were left with wonderful presents.

Here is what Santa left the kids.

And here is the mess they left us to clean up! :)

One of my favorite things the boys got were these Utah football uniforms. Look at their tough guy faces! I think Josh loved these as much as the boys did! They played football all afternoon.


Christmas night, we had both sets of parents and a guy Josh works with over for dinner. It was a wonderful Christmas day!













4 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

Looks like a fantastic holiday! By the way, I LOVE Ellie's owl jammies. Where did you get them?

MooreInterest said...

Too cute Liz!

Lisanne said...

Scotty got the same Ute gear! He loves it, but secretly I think Ryan loves it more!!

Unknown said...

We are so happy that SAnta made it to the England abode. Love the Ute gear....Love the marble game...Love the cookie plate for Santa....Love you all and Happy New Year....