Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Parker!


Yesterday, we celebrated Parker's 3rd Birthday! I honestly can't believe he is three! Josh was out of town on his actual birthday (the 13th). While he was gone I had a lot of time alone at night to think. I thought about the miracle this little guy is. I thought about the craziness that occured around the time of his birth. (Josh had ruptured his achilles tendon the week before he was born.) I remember how scared I was thinking about how on earth I would handle three kids under three, especially after recovering from a C-Section. Most clearly, however, I remember the distinct voice I heard when I found out I was pregnant with him telling me that this child needed to come to earth at this time for a reason.
I am so happy that he is a part of our family. He is my little buddy. We really have a close bond. He is a sweet boy behind the feisty red head everybody else sees. I don't know what I would do without him. Happy Birthday Parks! I love you!

Here are some pictures from his "Lightning McQueen" birthday party!

P.S. Thanks to all who came to the party! I really appreciate you coming and I know Parker did too!
















4 comments:

Lisanne said...

So stinkin cute! Scotty had a "McQueen" birthday too!!

brooke said...

Red-heads rule. That first picture of him is so cute. Glad to see he had a fun birthday. It just dawned on me that it is you that won't be at the dinner night--I'll miss you!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

JACK WOULD BE SO JEALOUS!!

Seriously, I"m not going to show him that cause he'll never stop asking me for one..

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Parker!