Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter morning is always so exciting! The kids loved looking through the toys and treats that came with their Easter baskets. Although I love the idea of the Easter Bunny, this year, I have really been trying to focus on the true meaning of Easter. Maybe this is because I had to do Sharing Time in Primary on Easter and had been focusing on the Savior and His atonement and resurrection all week. I think next year, the Easter Bunny will visit our house on Saturday morning so that we can focus on Christ on Sunday. Do any of you do that?


Here are the kids looking through their baskets.







Parker got this little dinosaur that roars and snaps your finger.


Luke, of course, got a soft toy. This year it was a dog with rabbit ears.


Ellie got this stroller for her Bitty Twins.

We also had some really fun Easter parties with our cousins. Happy Easter to all!









1 comment:

John and Suzi said...

Such a great idea about Easter...Saturday is a grand day for celebrating the Easter bunny stuff....We could do our Easter Egg hunt the day before too. Love you guys...