I tagged Whitney, and she tagged my back. This one took A LONG TIME for me and a lot of thought. Hopefully it all makes sense...
What are the last three things you purchased?
1- A new pair of shoes
2- Scooters for my kids
3- A shirt from Old Navy
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1-The Viva la Vida, Coldplay album
2-"The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson
3-A bunch of songs by The Killers
What were the last three places you visited?
1-Sun Valley, Idaho
2-The Living Planet Aquarium
3-Park City
What are your three favorite movies?
1-Dead Poet's Society
2-Some Kind of Wonderful
3-Return To Me
What are your three favorite possessions?
1-My wedding ring
2-My house
3-My pillow (I know, sad but true)
What three things can you not live without?
1-My husband
2-My children
3-My friends
What would be your three wishes?
I like Whitney, could go really deep here and wish for many things- A stop to all war, an end to illness and hunger throughout the world, etc., etc. But, here is my list of not so important wishes- 1- That I could either, sleep for ten hours a night, or be able to function on five.
2- That I could have unlimited funds to by clothes whenever and wherever I want
3- To go to the Oscars or Emmys (I love the movies and TV!)
What are three things you haven't done yet?
1-Traveled to London
2-Been on a skateboard
3-Been in a hot air balloon (I've always thought it looked so fun)
What are your three favorite dishes
1-Ravioli of any kind a Cucina Toscana
2-BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad at Cheesecake Factory
3-Turkey and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
What three celebrities do you want to hang out with most?
1-Ellen (I agree with you, Whit, she is hilarious!)
2-Johnny Depp- I think he is very interesting and I think he is an amazing actor
3-Steve Carrell- I would like to see how he is in real life. Do you think he is funny all the time?
Name three things that freak you out?
1-Snakes
2-Haunted Houses
3-The ocean
If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Empathetic
Quirky
Happy
Name three unusual things you are good at
1-Scratching the back of my throat with my tongue while making an obnoxious noise (I will demonstrate the next time you see me)
2-I can do the break dancing move where you kneel with your hands on the ground and then spin your legs around and around your body
3-In my family, I am known as "AskLiz.com" because I know a lot about local restaurants, events, etc. and I like to be the event planner when we go out or on vacation.
What are three things you are currently coveting?
Hmm...It is getting late and right know, I honestly can't think of anything I am coveting.
I will add to the post later as I am sure tomorrow I will think of something...
Name three bloggers you are tagging:-
Kelly
Heidi
Erica
3 comments:
Can we please go to the Emmy's or Oscars? I would SO SO go with you! How do we get on that list??
I have a pillow thing too....no worries.
um, liz, please don't demonstrate your throat scratching, really. But do demonstrate your b-boy dance skills.
Post a Comment