Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You Know You've Had A Bad Mom Day When...

1- Within five minutes of waking up, your little girl is screaming and whining for no good reason.

2- Your four year old boy hits, punches, bullies his little brother so much that you threaten him that he won't be able to go play at "Bouncing Of The Walls" with his siblings and friends. When he says he doesn't care what you say, you spend and hour and a half sitting in the car in silence with him while you have to rely on your friends to watch your other kids bounce and play. Good times!

3- Your four year old twins refuse to have a quiet time and wake your two year old up after he has only been asleep for an hour.

4- Your four year old boy continually pokes, hits, punches his little brother, so that little brother constantly wants me to hold him to protect him.

5- Your four year old boy (are we sensing a theme here?) opens the front door and tells me he is going out to find a new mommy.

Please tell me the rest of you have had days like this?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking,"Hey, you made it through that day because you were able to collect your thoughts and write about it! Boy, Luke is really on one these days, isn't he? Is tonight "Walking With the Dinosaurs? Maybe he could find a new mommy there amongst the carnivors! Today will be better...Just dress them up warm and scoot them out in the backyard for awhile. (easy for me to say) just remember....Keep Calm and Carry On! Love , Mom

Kell's Belles said...

Oh, I have been there. The other day Chloe told me that I was a bad mom and I didn't take good care of her. Gotta love those performance reviews!

Anonymous said...

Oh man - I think every mother can relate! Remember when Johnny wanted to ask Santa for a new mommy for Christmas? Yeah - he was four too. NICE. Hang in there! Love you - hold on till next Friday and then we get a break, even if it is short!

whit said...

Yes, minus the 2 four year olds, I have had days like that. But it doesn't mean you day didn't suck. Sorry!!!

Amy M. said...

I totally have had those days. I think older brothers are the biggest teases. Why do they love to torment their younger siblings? It's a big issue in our family too.

Andrea said...

I was told yesterday that the tooth fairy is much nicer than moms and dad because she always brings something!