Last week, we went on a great trip to San Francisco. We were joined by some of our great friends, Heidi and Steve. I haven't been to San Fran for about twelve years, so I was so excited to see what the city had to offer. I love food, and I love eating in big cities with great restaurants. Lucky for me, so does Steve. We spent the week before our trip emailing each other our picks for restaurants. All in all, I think we picked some excellent places to eat. If you're planning a trip, I would highly recommend Zuni, A16 and Boulevard. So, so good!
We also went to see "Spamalot" which was hilarious. I'm always up for a good laugh. It was well worth it and really made me want to watch "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" again.
We took the cable car, of course, and stopped to take pictures of Lombard Street.
Another highlight of the trip was our Segway tour of the city. For those of you who aren't sure what a segway is, see the pictures below. :) Basically, we looked like a bunch of goof balls riding around the city. I have to say, it was a lot of fun and probably my favorite part of the trip! We also went to Alcatraz, which I found so interesting! That would have been a miserable place. I can't believe that the warden and other officers raised their families right there on the island with the prisoners!


This was a great trip, we laughed a lot, walked a lot, ate a lot and had a lot of fun. Thanks for coming, Steve and Heidi! Where are we going next?

3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time! We'll have to try the segway next time. Nothing like a moving two-wheeler to make you feel like a tourist! I love it. I'm glad you were able to get away for a little while. Love you!
awesome trip! i want to go back to there now.
It was a blast! I'm so glad we came. Food glorious food... And long live the Segway.
Post a Comment