Monday, May 3, 2010

DISNEYLAND!



Last week, my mom and I took the kids to Disneyland! Josh has been out of town almost the whole month, so we decided to take a trip also! We arrived on Tuesday and went straight to the Park! We were greeted on Main Street by Pluto. Parker was so excited to meet him. He LOVES Pluto. Ellie, however, was a little apprehensive!
After a stroll down Main Street, we headed to Tomorrow Land to Jedi Training! Luke actually got picked to go through the training and got to fight Darth Vader! He was so brave! He was a little slow to pick up the technique and the Jedi master told him that his methods were "unorthodox, but effective." It was awesome.
Then, we went on to ride several other rides and then met up with our dear friends, the Lintons. Our kids are best buddies and they were so excited to see each other! We spent the rest of the day at Disneyland with them. Luke and Ellie were actually tall enough this year to go on alot of the big rides. They love Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. They are growing up so fast!
Do you like our "double stroller?" It is also unorthodox but effective!

Here are the kids in Tarzan's treehouse!

The next day, we went back to Disneyland, this time to Fantasyland and Mickey's Toontown. Ellie got to meet the princesses with Grandma Suzi (pictures to come), and I took the boys to Toontown. We had a pretty low key day, and ended up leaving the Park around 5 or so. My mom was so exhausted by this point that she fell asleep at 7:00! I took the kids to dinner at a fun outdoor mall called the Garden Walk. We had a great time eating, running around and visiting the candy store there!

Waiting for the Tea Cups!
It's a Small World!
Grandma bought Ellie an Aurora doll and got her face painted! Thanks, Grandma!
I didn't take many pictures on our third day. We spent the morning at California Adventure and then headed back over to Disneyland to end the day. Three days at Disneyland was perfect! I felt like we were able to see everything, take our time and even go on some of our favorite rides again!
The last day of our trip was spent at Newport Beach. It was lovely. We ate lunch at a great little Italian restaurant. Then, I bought some sand toys and the kids had so much fun digging in the sand and splashing in the waves! Oh, how I love California! We will see you soon! What a great trip!































No comments: