
For Christmas, my mother-in-law bought all of her grandchildren coordinating outfits. All of the kids look adorable in them! We decided we needed to get their pictures taken. We found a photographer we really loved to take the pictures. Her name is Angie and she is the genius behind Simplicity Photography. It was quite the chore to get all of the cousins to cooperate for the photo shoot, but I think she did any amazing job and really captured our kid's personalities. Here are just a few of the pictures.




8 comments:
Darling!!!!! I especially love Ellie and Parker with his over his face!!!
These pictures are to die for. I'm not kidding. It doesn't hurt that your children are drop dead gorgeous.
Holy beautiful little Ellie! Those are great shots of the kids. Thanks for sharing them!
So perfect! Parker is just the cutest thing ever!!
Beautiful! That Ellie is a knock out!
Cutest outfits and pictures.
LOVE
Adorbs. Did you know you have some stinkin' cute kids?
Post a Comment