Thursday, January 13, 2011

Four!


Parker! I can't believe you are four years old today! Time flies when you are having fun and we sure have fun with you. Your face just makes everyone smile. I love your brown eyes. They twinkle. I love your curly, red hair. I hope it never goes away. I love your little scratchy voice. It makes me happy. I love your sense of humor. I love how much you love Luke and Ellie. It's so much fun to finally see you all becoming such amazing friends. I hope you always will be. I love your spunk. I love your tender heart. I love that you are learning and growing into such a wonderful, amazing, funny boy! I'm sad that my baby is growing up, but I am thankful for the special bond we have. I know you will always be my buddy. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

MooreInterest said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!!!

Heidelweiss said...

Hahahaha! I love this picture! Parker is hilares. Love that noble dragon.

Kell's Belles said...

He is such a cutie! January 13 babies are awesome ;)