Thursday, June 5, 2008

Terrific Tots!

Here are Luke and Ellie just hanging out!
Ellie in action!
Luke on the bars!

In this picture, Ellie is mad at Luke because he is sitting by her "fiance," Will. They tell everyone that they are getting married! It's hilarious!


Here are some pictures of the kids doing the chicken dance. Of course Will and Ellie have to be partners every time! They let Luke join in if he's lucky!


I think Parker and Lizzy (Will's little sister) had the best time of anybody! They thought they were so big playing in the gym and classroom while we watched the others perform! Oh, how we love the Little Gym!

Today was Luke and Ellie's last day of Little Gym. They have been enrolled in a program called "Terrific Tots" which is two hours a day, twice a week. They have a blast and it is a much needed break for me! Today was show day where they got to show all of the parents the things they have learned this semester. I have really noticed a boost in their confidence and in their motor skills and I think it has been great for them to be around other kids. They have been able to branch out past their twin comfort zone. We have loved Terrific Tots and I can't believe they will be going to preschool in a few short months!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I can't very teary when I look at how ellie and luke and grown! the mortar boards were so great! Before you know it, they will be graduating from a university somewhere in the world (hopefully not utah country territory) Sorry for the mistake on the first line,, it should say oh I GET very teary...my eyes aren't what they used to be...or my brain for that matter...well, the twins will be arriving any minute....we are excited to see them for the morning while Parker goes to the ENT doctor...(tubes in the ears could be in his future) Bye, Grandma Suzi

acrspeech said...

Terrific tots indeed, all three of them! I'll have to look into something like that for Lily! We are getting super excited for July to come. We love you all!

Laura Lee said...

Yay! You have a blog. I love it. Cute, cute kids. So cute. Love it.

Kim said...

So CUTE! I loved the Little Gym - it helped me keep my sanity in Indiana! We continued it when we moved to Everett. I was sort of sad when the boys out-grew it.