Saturday, May 31, 2008

Funny Sayings of the Week


This week, our funny sayings come courtesy of Luke. Tonight, while waiting for his dinner he said to me, "Mom, please hurry and give my my dinner or I won't be able to grow up!" How great to have a kid that actually asks for food!

The other day we were talking about Josh's work and I asked him what he thought Daddy did all day. He responded, "He colors and draws things." Oh, if only work were that easy!

4 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

Oh, Luke. Cute little bug. He's such a responsible boy. Sorry you've had a bad'n too. Sick kids are the worst. I feel a bit like the Trunchbull this week. I want to throw my kids in the chokey. There are cookies on your front porch. I know you won't see them!

Kell's Belles said...

What a cutie. Girls will be DYING when he grows up (that is, if you got him his dinner in time).

Erica said...

Cute Lukey! He is seriously going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older!!

Unknown said...

Liz, that American Flag cake was amazing, and sooooo tasty! You really outdid yourself...thank you for sharing it on the 4th...what great photos to remember our family fun time! It's so important to get together on special occasions. Grandpa and I had a ball! We love you all!