I thought these pictures were great! Luke and Ellie are having so much fun with Parker now that he is getting older! Every morning when Parker wakes up, he runs right up to Luke and Ellie and gives them a big hug. It is the best thing as a mother to see that my children really love each other and love being together!
For family night this week, we had the kids do a time capsule that we will open in ten years. We made handprints and had them answer a bunch of questions about themselves. One of the questions was, Who is your favorite friend? Without hesitation they both said each other. Twins are the best! 
5 comments:
Your kids are adorable and I'm so glad you have a blog!
it looks like ONE BIG PARTY!
We love it Lizzy! We can't wait to check out all the happenings. We love you all!
PS. This comment was made possible by Ryan's new iPhone!
so cute lizzie, I can't believe how much ellie reminds me of you.
Cute. I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm excited to keep checking in!
Post a Comment