These all come to you courtesy of Ellie. She is always full of funny and interesting comments. Here are some of the best from this week.
"Mom, why do you always wear pants like a boy? Girls should wear dresses."
"My pink elephant (stuffed animal) is going to have a restaurant where they have chicken nuggets, pizza, hot dogs, chocolate milk and no vegetables."
While watching Cinderella she announces, "I want to be Drisella the step-sister not Cinderella because Drisella is mean and gets in trouble." Oh boy! That's Ellie for you! She sure keeps us on our toes!
4 comments:
Lizzy can be Anastasia then. They can be mean and boss other kids around together!
Liz, I'm loving your blog! I just started blogging this week, too :) It sure is nice to have a place to put all the comic gold that happens ! Your kids are darling. Ellie is too funny.
i like her. she's funny
Liz, I've been peaking on your cookbook junkies ever so often and I noticed there was a link to your blog! I'm so glad you started one. We were just showing the kids the video from Disneyland and it had Luke and Ellie in it and they were missing them. So fun! We miss you guys. We'll have to keep in touch through the blog world...
Post a Comment