Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Stop The Presses! I've started a blog!
O.k. family and friends, I know you thought you would never see the day, but here it is! I have decided to start a blog because I am a lousy journal writer/record keeper. As a mother of three crazy and amazing kids, people are constantly asking me if I am writing down all of the things my kids say and do. Sadly, the answer is no. So, here I go, attempting to keep a record of our lives! I'll do my best! I'm not the most clever writer, nor am I that great at taking pictures. Hopefully this will inspire me. I hope you will all enjoy reading about the chaos that is our life. The name of this blog is, of course, inspired by my kids- L (Luke), E (Ellie), and Parker makes 3! Three beautiful, talented, smart, funny, compassionate, crazy kids who are the center of my world. I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoy being their mom. Here goes nothing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay I FOUND YOU!!!! So excited about this and can't wait for many posts to come. Now you can also comment on our blog. I am adding your darling little name to the side of my blog now. You are official!!
welcome to the blogging world! i'm glad you joined :)
Woohoo! It will be fun to keep up with the Englands!
Post a Comment