Oh, how I wish I still danced! My favorite TV show "So You Think You Can Dance" started last week. I love this show! On tonight's episode they were auditioning right here in Salt Lake City. I heard about the audition back in February and almost got up enough courage to go try out. Then, reality set in-
1- I am 30 years old and I haven't really danced for over ten years.
2- I am a mother of three kids under three and I'm very tired. I don't even have the energy to exercise, which leads me to number 3...
3- I am totally out of shape.
So, I will live my passion for dance vicariously through the people on this show. Instead of dancing around on a stage in front of hundreds of people as I once did, I will dance around in my living room.
4 comments:
Oh our favorite show! It was so fun to see the SLC auditions - TJ and I knew a couple people on there. It was too funny! I will come cheer for you in your living room!
Yeah for SYTYCD! My life is now complete again. I am so excited for this season and I loved the auditions in SLC. I actually went to school with the girl who made it to Vegas with her friend. They were both married and divorced, sad, but I hope they do well! Remember two years ago Liz???? That concert was the best!
I totally know how you feel about dreams. I used to feel so depressed when I left and art show and thought that maybe I could get out my paints. However, kids and oil paints don't mix!:) Someday!! I am going to toon into your show this season. I need a new show to watch!
Liz, I think you can dance.
Post a Comment