Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Day Out With Thomas








Yesterday, we braved the rainy Memorial Day weather and made our way up to Heber City for "A Day Out With Thomas the Train." When we got there, the kids were so excited! They couldn't wait to get on the train! Luckilly, the rain had stopped and we were able to enjoy the ride and all of the fun activities they had for the kids. I love holidays when we can all be together to enjoy things as a family!

4 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

How fun! At least you were on a train in the rain. Did you like it on the train? Did you like it in the rain? Sorry, can't resist the Seuss! I'm all for cutting baby hair (any hair) that's why Will has informed me that our family all has "boy" hair.

Erica said...

I love the blog Liz. Serious! This is so much fun to see the kids. I love going up to Heber and can't believe you got to ride on THOMAS! How fun. My favorite picture is Parks looking out the window! I love your little family!!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Are you kidding me. We were in Heber. We wanted to go to park city and do all sorts of fun things, but yes, it was raining. So we drove through Kamas to Heber, visited Tom and Becky at the cabin, then drove home.

WISH I knew about Thomas. Dangit.

Andrea said...

We have been to Thomas the last two years before this and the weather was just the same. How crazy!